We are delighted to announce the release of Dr. Marilyn Atkinson’s fourth published book, Creating Transformational Metaphors.
Creating Transformational Metaphors is the accumulation of 30 years of teaching around the world. One of Dr. Atkinson’s signature styles is to complete a day of training with a captivating, and insightful story. This book takes you to the heart of her passion and vision in collecting and sharing those stories.
Written for coaches and coach trainers, for use with individuals and groups, Creating Transformational Metaphors gives you the tools and examples you need to be able to create and develop customized metaphors unique to your clients. By assisting your clients to create their own personalized metaphors you can help the them align with their deepest values, enrich their ability to identify solutions, and effectively cut through their limiting patterns.
Learn to use advanced metaphors to link people to the key principles that inspire, open, and deeply expand their awareness.
With a consciousness metaphor:
- We learn to share our experiences in a way that can create similar success with others. We show how people learn and grow.
- We discover how to open up to people, even strangers, and see them as reflections of ourselves.
- We can, more effectively, speak to old emotional constrictions and assist others to move past old negative emotions. We can demonstrate these fear habits in our stories and metaphorically show how to move beyond them.
- We can connect to others, and their experiences more freely.
- We learn how to speak to deep experience.
These are just a few of the amazing advantages that using transformational metaphors brings to your coaching conversations. Creating Transformational Metaphors is on sale NOW, and is available for purchase on Amazon. Order a copy today, we would love to know what you think, and how you implement your own transformational metaphors.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function reaction_buttons_html() in /home/erickso0/public_html/wp-content/themes/wp-foundation-prototype/single.php on line 31